We offer a range of services to meet the individual needs of families. We work alongside families to help them build upon existing strengths to make and sustain positive lifestyle choices.
Support for parents/carers
We provide services to support:
- recovery from substance use
- improving family relationships and providing practical support, e.g. establishing boundaries and routines within your home
- managing your children’s behaviour
- accessing local services and activities for you and your children
- improving nursery and school attendance and achievement for your children
- addressing your own and your family’s health needs
- attending meetings with other professionals
We will also provide support to other members of your family who are involved in the child’s life e.g. grandparents.
Support for children and young people
We provide 1:1 therapeutic support for children and young people in schools or in the local community. Creative approaches are used to help children express their emotions, build their confidence and develop resilience to help them cope with any difficulties.