We offer a range of services to meet the individual needs of families. We work alongside families to help them build upon existing strengths to make and sustain positive lifestyle choices.
Support for parents/carers
We provide services to support:
- recovery from substance use
- improving family relationships and providing practical support, e.g. establishing boundaries and routines within your home
- managing your children’s behaviour
- accessing local services and activities for you and your children
- improving nursery and school attendance and achievement for your children
- addressing your own and your family’s health needs
- attending meetings with other professionals
We will also provide support to other members of your family who are involved in the child’s life e.g. grandparents.
Support for children and young people
We provide 1:1 therapeutic support for children and young people in schools or in the local community. Creative approaches are used to help children express their emotions, build their confidence and develop resilience to help them cope with any difficulties.
Whole Family Support Services
Harbour Project, Edinburgh
Contact: Julie King, Project Manager
Tel: 0131 552 0305
West Lothian Project
Contact: Alex Collop, Project Manager
Tel: 01506 653360
East Lothian Project
Contact: Elaine Leith, Project Manager
Tel: 01620 827554
Helped me understand the impact of my substance misuse on my son.
This support helped me feel braver and try new things.